A friend of mine is on a fit fam diet, the low carb diet in particular.
I baked these cookies for her to satisfy her cravings.
1. 1 cup of Peanut Butter
2. 1/2 cup of sweetener (e.g. stevia, Truvia)
3. 1 egg
4. 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1. Mix the peanut butter and egg in a bowl with a spatula / wooden spoon.
2. Add the sweetener and vanilla essence to the mixture.
3. Use an ice cream spoon or a small spoon to scoop the dough into circular portions as seen in the video below.
4. Grab a fork and make the following pattern.
5. Bake in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Do not over cook these cookies otherwise they’ll come out tasting bitter.